What do parents and students say about Hopewell?
- "Everyone learns. Everyone participates. Everyone is easy to get to know."
- "I never dreamed that children would love school, but Hopewell students do."
- "Hopewell students gain the knowledge to succeed and the skills to lead.
- "...today is [our] 1-year anniversary at Hopewell and it is one of the best decisions we ever made! See you tomorrow!"
- "Thank you for working so nicely with us to accommodate his schedule. We are very proud of what he has accomplished at Hopewell this year. He is enjoying school (and learning) and doing well for the first time in quite a while. This is reflected in how he feels about himself and also how he thinks/feels about his teacher(s), the staff and the school. What a joy (and relief) to see these changes. THANK YOU!!"
- "Thanks. Hopewell is much appreciated. We are very happy with the school and with all that you are doing for the students."
- "I love it! My brother and I are very happy here. I wish I knew about this school sooner."
- "It's nice having students from around the world each year."
"Thank you for the two wonderful years at Hopewell Academy. In just two short years our son has grown into a confident learner, with a dramatically increased ability to express himself. The small class sizes made each subject more meaningful and allowed deeper understanding of core components. The faculty has a great way of facilitating learning, using innovative teaching and assessment techniques which help each child to reach their potential. [Our son] was encouraged to question, stretch and increase his academic abilities through oral, written and multi-media presentations. He enjoyed going to school every day and always left the house in the morning, and returned, with a smile on his face.
And what can we say about the family at Hopewell? What other school can you walk into and be greeted with a smile and a hug? Enjoy meals together? And be actively encouraged to participate in the school’s success? It is a place where people come together, from all walks of life, to utilize their extraordinary talents and combined forces to make it the best school possible. They say that many people come in and out of your life but few leave footprints in your heart…thank you for the footprints in our hearts. We will never forget the kindness you extended and the tremendous progress [our son] made at your school.