Welcome to the Hopewell Academy admissions process. Below are the seven steps required to complete the application process. Additionally, below we have included PDF copies of the teacher recommendations and records request for your usage.
The Seven Steps of the Admissions Process:
- Complete the application form (you may do so below)
- Participate in an interview with one of our admissions staff members.
- Submit the applicant's grades and/or transcripts. Including but not limited to cumulative school records, IEP and related testing reports and behavior/discipline records.
- Submit standardized test scores. For high school applicants we prefer PSAT, SAT, ACT, SSAT or TOEFL(for international Students). For middle school applicants we prefer EOG, ERB or Iowa tests.
- Visit campus, if your family is local.
- Submit Teacher Recommendations:
- For domestic applicants: Hopewell requires each applicant to submit an English/LA Recommendation and a Math Recommendation.
- For international applicants: Hopewell requires each applicant to submit an English Recommendation, a Math Recommendation, and a School Administrator Recommendation.
- Hopewell Academy retains the right to request additional recommendations, if necessary.
- Pay a $30 application fee, accepted when the application is submitted. You may request a fee waiver for financial reasons by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email email@example.com
with any questions or call 919-481- 2123.