Thank you for considering Hopewell Academy. To complete the application process, students must:
- Complete the application form – online, or by hand using this PDF.
- Participate in an interview with one of our Admissions staff members.
- Submit standardized test scores – For high school applications, we prefer PSAT, SAT, ACT, SSAT or TOEFL (for international students). For middle school applicants we prefer EOG, ERB or Iowa test scores.
- Schedule a visit to campus, if your family is local.
- Pay a $30 application fee, accepted when the application is submitted. You may submit a fee waiver request for financial reasons by email email@example.com
The Admissions committee will review each application and return a decision as soon as possible. Hopewell Academy is a rolling admissions process.
- Please take your time to fill out this application. It may take up to 1 hour to submit this application.
- There are two essays required for each applicant. Please complete these essays on your own.
- There is a section for teacher recommendations.
For domestic applicants: Hopewell Requires each applicant to submit an English/LA Recommendation and a Math Recommendation.
For international applicants: Hopewell requires each applicant to submit an English Recommendation, a Math Recommendation, and a School Administrator Recommendation.
Hopewell Academy retains the right to request further recommendations, if necessary.
Attached below are the PDFs of each Recommendation Form, along with a Records Request Form.
Recommendation & Records Request Forms